ReadRunRamble

Format: Paperback

Synopsis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My review:

I received this book from Atria through Klout Perks – by far the best Klout Perk I’ve received so far! Thank you Atria Books and Klout!

Holy plot twists Batman!! McGuire had me all pent up throughout the entire book because I could not figure out what the big secret was and as I got closer and closer to the end of the book I thought she might leave us hanging. Not gonna lie, I was getting all miffed about that. Then all of the sudden, BAM, there it is and I had to read one line like 14 freaking times to really let it sink in – to really believe what I thought I’d just figured out.

Now that I got that out of my system, I’ll move onto Trent. I LOVE TRENT. Yes, he stole my heart away from Travis (sorry Trav) completely and undeniably, and right from the start. I enjoyed how his and Cami’s relationship ebbed and flowed – Cami is an amazing character as well. I enjoyed her as much, if not more, than the Maddox boys. There’s no whine with Cami. Life may suck sometimes, but she kicks through it with humor, flair, and total badassery in my opinion.

There were some Travis and Abby sightings in the book, of course, but I wasn’t really concerned with that. I’m sure there are some Travis/Abby addicts that will be happy to hear that, but seriously, Trent’s and Cami’s story is great without them.

So, I wonder who’s story is next – where do we go from here because there is OBVIOUSLY more to tell here…just wait until you read the secret, you’ll know there’s so much more to tell…

Whew, I haven’t picked up a book since finishing because I kind of feel exhausted (hello book hangover) and I’m not sure I’ll be able to just jump into my other reads.