ReadRunRamble

Read, Run, Ramble

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, Book 2)

Frostbite - Richelle Mead Mead continues to break the mold with her YA vamps and I enjoy that she does!Readers will endure more up and down with Dimitri and Rose - their relationship continues to grow and become more intense. Rose shows a more vulnerable side in this novel as she experiences several hard experiences. Rose is a great character - one with which I can relate and one I love watching learn, grow, and interact with others.New characters are introduced that bring depth and intrigue to the story and the author introduces a whole new collaboration of "bad guys".This novel gives readers new insights into all the old and new characters - much to learn about all!As the novel ends Rose makes some very big decisions and experiences some of the hardest times in her life so far - she comes through a bit damaged, but also stronger. Readers will feel for her while becoming very proud of her - excellent way to end the story while setting up to continue with the third.