ReadRunRamble

Read, Run, Ramble

Then Came You

Then Came You - Jennifer Weiner We all have a past. We all have a future. We all have things in life that make both seem unbearable.Four women's lives come together and intertwine in ways they never could have imagined. Julia, the Princeton student with a seedy family secret; Annie, the stay-at-home mother who settled down with her high school sweetheart and needs to find a way of helping her family make ends meet; Bettina, the Vassar student and daughter of a business mogul with a broken heart; India, the middle-age woman with a dark past who catapults them all together.Jennifer Weiner has once again written a story to which readers can relate. She's written a tale of life - its hardships and imperfections. Additionally, she writes of how the hardships and imperfections can be overcome; how adversity may not be welcome, but it does serve a purpose and can bring people together. Life can be transformed even from what we think are its darkest corners.A novel about relationships, dreams, goals, and renewal, Then Came You, is a moving tale readers can easily fall into and will love from start to end.