ReadRunRamble

Read, Run, Ramble

Fallout

Fallout - Ellen Hopkins This is the third and final installment in the Crank series and like the others, it is intense.Readers will continue deeper into Kristina's story, but this time from her children's point of view. In this story Hopkins shows, again in verse, how the "monster" not only affects the addict, but also everyone remotely associated to the addict's life.Hunter, Autumn, and Summer are Kristina's oldest children and as teens they are now struggling not only with normal teenage issues, but also those extra issues added by having an addict for a mother. Each has their own story of hurt and heart-break and each has their own story of survival and achievement.Readers will follow the three as they navigate their lives - looking for answers, looking for their mother, looking for each other, and looking for a place and a sense of belonging.