ReadRunRamble

Read, Run, Ramble

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God - Danae Yankoski, Francis Chan Crazy Love is a not a preachy book and that I appreciated. The book is not lengthy and it is concise as well as easy to read and understand (not always the case with these types of books).Chan puts the love we should feel for God and the way we should show it in easy to read terms and easy to apply examples. This doesn't mean it is easy to make the change though. I think society as a whole had become complacent whether Christian or not and stepping outside the norm is uncomfortable.This is a book I plan to re-read often. For this first read I simply read through it with no extra "tasks". Next time I'll go to Chan's website and follow along with the prompts given by Chan in the book.Informative, inspirational, and insightful Crazy Love was just what I needed.