ReadRunRamble

Read, Run, Ramble

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy Series #3)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy Series #3) - Loved this book; loved this series. Larsson definitely created great characters and believable, thrilling storylines. From start to finish this book delivers suspense and surprise - you never know what's coming up next and when events unfold the reader is left breathless and amazed at the creativity of the author's writing - just when you feel all loose ends have been tied, Larsson delivers a blow. Larsson's ability to weave truth and technical knowledge into his stories is both a curse and a blessing. A curse because sometimes it is simply overwhelming and a blessing because it allows the reader to feel involved and immersed in the action - it is as though you're reading accounts from actual events at times.By far going on the list of all-time favorites.